Yes We're open
And here's what we are doing to ensure you safely continue to get great food and drinks:
1. Our tables are practicing great social distance, and we allow 6 customers max at each table, so you can too.
2. We are currently serving food and drinks for (Careful) Dine-In, Take-Away, and also Curbside Delivery.
3. We are encouraging virtual payments in order to minimize the higher contamination risks of cash.
4. We sanitize all common surfaces in the Deli with commercial sanitizer several times a day.
5. We offer everyone a hand-washing station to use as often as you like. We also keep hand sanitizer in multiple convenient locations throughout the Deli. Employees wash their hands or gloves constantly throughout the day.
6. All our employees will wear a face mask. Customers are required by law to wear a face mask until sitting down.
7. Anyone who has a fever or cough, or who feels unwell in any other way is not allowed to be inside the Deli.
We really appreciate your continued support of our small business during this unprecedented moment in time.
You are the reason we persist.
MAHALO NUI LOA
What's on the Menu?
Daily Deli Discounts
Poi Dog Deli Loyalty Program
Join The Pack
In Hawaii we look out for each other with kama'aina discounts for locals. At Poi Dog Deli you receive a FREE MEAL every time you buy ten sandwiches or salads. Sign up at the deli today!
Drop in for Dinner
We give you 10% off dinner everyday from 4pm-6pm.
Yes, every day.
Keiki $3 Sundays
FOR Your Keiki
Every Sunday at Poi Dog Deli, all kids meals are just $3!
Choose between: Ham and Cheese, Peanut Butter and Jelly, or Grilled Cheese Sandwiches - all served with bottomless bowls of popcorn.
We also give free meals to local keiki! Click on the Keiki Food Fund button to learn more
What about beer?
$2 ice cold PBR
~all day everyday~
Beer of the Day
for just $3
Mix up your own craft beer 6 pack & we'll take $3 off
"All of humankind has one thing in common: The sandwich.
I believe that all anyone really wants in this life is
to sit in peace and eat a sandwich."
Events at the Deli
May 1st 6-8pm -
Beyond Open Mic Night*
Sing, Dance, Make us Laugh, Juggle, Act... The sky is the limit with this Variety Show! The mic is open to any and all talented people. Come to perform or come to enjoy the show. It will be a night of amazing creativity alongside cold drinks, hot sandwiches and good friends.
(Next Open Mic: Saturday June 5th)
May 15th 4-6pm -
Alecia Hasselton *
Join us for a happy hour (or two) of live music with local sweetheart Alecia Hasselton. This amazing local woman plays guitar, performs beautiful originals and unique cover songs, and displays vocals like the most adept professional. She is amazing - you won't want to miss her. We will see you for some happy hour deals and great live music Big Island!
*We keep these live events safe - together. We observe Covid regulations by opening our front doors, keeping the crowd at 50% capacity, using separate mics for each performer, wearing masks, keeping our distance whenever applicable, and washing hands and high-touch surfaces often.*
Guided Beverage Tasting
Join our Certified Sommelier Taylor
on a free tour of our beverage
You'll taste our ciders, craft beers, hard seltzers, and wines like an expert.
*We keep these live events safe - together. We will observe Covid regulations by allowing 3 people or less at the tasting table at one time, using individual cups for each taster, wearing masks when applicable, wearing gloves, washing hands and surfaces often and keeping sanitizer readily available.*
LOCATION & CONTACT
TEL: (808) 329-2917
Have a question? Send us a message and we'll get back to you after lunch!
75-1022 Henry St Ste #3 Kailua Kona, HI 96740
(Located across the street from Walmart)
(normally) OPEN 7 DAYS a WEEK
Mon - Sat 10:30am - 6pm
TEMPORARILY closed Sundays &evenings (until we hire more staff)
*Poi Dog Deli will never sell your information to outside parties. We will only use your personal information to respond to your inquiry.
In Hawaii, we have an endearing term for someone of mixed backgrounds - a Poi Dog. At Poi Dog Deli we celebrate the well-blended diversity of our island life with delicious food of mixed influences.